Sikkens Wood Coatings: CETOL WF960 WF965 WF945
For Optimum Processing and Perfect Surfaces
Improved properties and reliable quality are what characterise CETOL® WF 960, CETOL® WF 965 and CETOL® WF 945. Be it for semi matt, satin-gloss or matt looks – with our products your wooden surface receives optimum protection, a fresh look and a natural appearance.
Even better: High transparency and a pleasant feel underline the natural aspect of wood, that you can immediately sense.
Even easier to process: Thanks to perfect levelling, minimum microfoam formation, good blocking stability and ‘sandability’ you can very efficiently create a top-class surface.
Even more secure: More quickly effective water and raindrop resistance minimises the risk of water stains and protects against damage. Even more durable: greater protection against UV rays, hailstone and temperature fluctuations.
View the brochure HERE.
The new top coats in the translucent range save time, ensure better results, can be optimally processed and offer more effective protection.
Even at application stage, you’ll see the benefits:
- The products are characterised by an excellent levelling.
- Even in a wet condition the products are very transparent and not at all milky. Therefore, you already get an impression of the appearance during application and can immediately correct the possible cloudiness.
- Minimal microfoam formation.
- Good blocking stability allows quicker formatting of the wooden components.
- Good ‘sandability’ and demonstrably quicker drying allow a quick processing of the next coat.
- Low viscosity with unchanging stability. Wear of your pump device and spray equipment as well as loss due to over-spraying is therefore reduced.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.