Coatings for OEMs
Protective Coating Solutions For the Water and Waste Water Markets
AkzoNobel’s International product range is specially designed and rigorously tested to meet the specific needs of OEM customers. Features of the range include: simple surface preparation, easy application, uncomplicated systems and faster cure times.
With decades of experience across a range of markets, including oil and gas, power, mining and infrastructure, as well as water and waste water, International aims to make coating selection as simple as possible.
View the brochure HERE.
Learn more about International Protective Coatings HERE.
From huge tanks and pipelines to intricate valves and pumps, our products offer excellent corrosion protection across atmospheric and extreme environments.
Explore our innovative product range:
- Interthane®: A polyurethane finish which provides excellent durability and long term re-coatability.
- Interfine®: A high performance, high solids inorganic hybrid finish offering superior gloss and colour retention.
- Interline®: A range of epoxy, phenolic and novolac linings offering protection against a wide range of chemicals.
- Interzone®: Heavy duty coatings for immersion conditions with excellent resistance to mechanical damage.
- Intersleek®: Easy clean, non toxic foul release technology.
- Ceilcote®: extreme heavy duty chemical and corrosion resistant coating solutions for severe service environments.
- Enviroline®: Speciality linings that provide long term durability and protection against chemical attack. Fast return to service.
- Interseal®: A high build, high solids surface tolerant epoxy, providing excellent anti-corrosive protection in both atmospheric exposure and immersion service.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.