Sikkens CETOL® WF 771
Starting From €50.00
Matt, Transparent, Non-film-forming Base, Mid and Top Coat in the 1 Pot 3 Layer System
Exterior wood is exposed to extreme stresses. That’s why it requires special protection and care, so that it remains beautiful and intact and doesn’t grey. We have developed a special water-based coating for especially stressed wood in CETOL® WF 771 that preserves the unique wood effect and a finish which glistens in bright colours (see PDF colour cards in tab below).
The natural matt, non-film-forming stain combines two protective technologies: good moistening of the wood surface without flaking, as well as very good UV and moisture protection.
View the brochure HERE.
Priced per litre; minimum 5L tin.
For colour advice, contact a member of our team on +353 1 902 3555.
Product benefits at a glance:
- Can be used as a primer, mid and top coat
- High UV protection
- No flaking
- Can also be used as a greying stain
- Flexible application opportunities
- High steam permeability
- Very good bonding
- Can be painted over without sanding
- Quick-drying (at least two coats possible per day)
- Can be tinted in the many colours of the ‘Never Ending Impressions’ collection
- Can be combined with WV 810effect pigment for the metallic look