Binks DX70 Diaphragm Pump
Air operated 1:1 ratio diaphragm pump
Binks DX70 is the perfect solution for one or two spray gun applications with faster colour changes and quick refills for less production downtime.
- Cetal pump body with st. st. balls and soft seats for universal paint compatibility including ceramic glaze coatings
- The unique diaphragm design and “built in” fluid regulator provide consistent pressure and readily adjustable paint flow
- The Non-stall air valve provides smooth, quiet and surge free paint delivery up to 1000 cc/ minute
- Clearly labelled air regulators provide independent control of pump and spray gun fluid and air pressures
- Quick release air, fluid inlet and outlet connections for faster maintenance
- Re-circulation/dump valve accessory for faster colour changes reducing down time, saving time and money
- Pump outfit mountings include Cart, Wall, 25L Pail & Tripod outfits with or without spray guns & hoses
- Outfits with fluid filter are available for finer paint finishes
The DX70 is a high specification, air powered 1:1 ratio double diaphragm pump specifically developed for the direct supply of paints and materials to spray guns. The pump features a unique diaphragm no-crease shape for a long and durable working life. DX70 also includes a “built-in” fluid regulator which ensures a constant and virtually pulse free fluid delivery, for direct feed to spray guns without the expense and complications of an additional fluid regulator or surge chamber.
The Binks DX70 range features bare pumps,assembled pump packages and complete “ready to spray” outfits matched with our world renowned DeVilbiss spray guns. Binks DX70 is perfect for use with ALL TYPES of spray gun technologies including, Conventional, Compliant Trans-Tech©, HVLP, LVLP and low pressure Electrostatic guns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.