Rust-Oleum Launches Noxyde Plus
Ultimate Water-based Corrosion Protection
When it comes to reviewing and updating our product range, innovation is a product characteristic we most certainly seek out.
That’s why our team here at Carbon Paint Centre were both interested and impressed to hear that one of our key brand partners, Rust-Oleum, had launched NOXYDE® PLUS.
Described as the ‘ultimate water-based corrosion protection’, NOXYDE® PLUS is a single pack water-based elastomeric coating. It’s based on a clever silane modified acrylic binder, offering superior adhesion and corrosion protection. What’s more, NOXYDE® PLUS contains anti-corrosion pigments.
Importantly, it’s also lead, chromate and zinc free.
Carbon Paint Division Manager, Ken O’Grady, welcomed the product launch:
“Coming on the back of the world famous Noxyde product which Carbon Group has used on many prestigious projects in Ireland, Noxyde Plus is the next iteration of the range. Noxyde Plus highlights the continuous level of product innovation and improvement that Carbon Paint Centre and its partners continues to offer the Irish market.”
In short, NOXYDE® PLUS offers:
- Superior adhesion
- High dirt pick up resistance
- 200% elastic coat (does not crack or peel)
- Excellent coverage of nuts, bolts and welds
- Dry fall: saves preparation and clean up time
“We look forward to rolling out this new technology in partnership with Rust-Oleum”, outlines Ken.
For more information, contact Barry Doyle at Carbon Paint Centre on +353 1 902 3555.
RECOMMENDED USE / TECHNICAL DATA:
- Density (g/cm³): 1,25
- Gloss level: satin
- Content: 5 kg, 20 kg
- Application type: Airless spraygun, brush, roller
- Substrate: metal, metal cladding, roof
- Substrate metal: aluminium, bare or blasted metal, galvanised steel, non-ferro metal, prepainted metal, rusted metal, stainless steel
- Substrate metal cladding: bare or blasted metal, galvanised steel, pre-painted, rusted metal, weathered plastisol
- Substrate roof: metal roof, pre-painted
- Touch dry: 1hr and 20 minutes
- Dry to recoat: 24 hours
- VOC level: 45g/l
View the complete technical data sheet (TDS) here.
View the safety data sheet (MSDS) here.
Remember, if you have any questions or queries about exterior coatings or renovation projects, don’t hesitate to call us on +353 1 902 3555. Alternatively, drop in to us at Unit 22, Finglas Business Centre, D11 YX5F.