When you choose Gema equipment, you can rest assured that you’ve chosen a reliable and robust foundation for high quality production. With regular servicing and genuine spares from your local Gema ServiceNet distributor at Carbon Paint Centre, your Gema powder coating equipment runs to its full potential.
The result? Peace of mind as you continue doing what you do best – producing top quality finished products.
Read on to find out more about Gema ServiceNet provided by the team here at Carbon Paint Centre.
What you can expect from Gema ServiceNet:
- Dedicated local Gema trained service engineers with full spares stock
- Full locally based genuine spares availability
- Direct access to technical support functions
- Flexible service and genuine spares contracts
- Weekend and bank holiday working available
- Detailed equipment service report and checklist supplied
The benefits of Gema ServiceNet maintained equipment:
- Save powder and energy through plant optimisation
- Reduced breakdown risk with correctly maintained equipment
- Priority breakdown support
- Operator training and equipment optimisation training packages
- No obligation new product demonstration
- Distributor service history for increased equipment residual value
Speak to one of the Carbon Paint Centre team to discuss your service requirements: +353 1 902 3555 We look forward to hearing from you!